Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of Jan

Well Chris is off again. I really hate the times when hes only home for one maybe two days and then he is gone again. You feel rushed to get everything done and to spend time together. Its easier to deal with when hes here for a full week.
 My settlement came in which is a life saver. Now we can get bills paid off and get that stress off of us. I am excited about that :) It will be nice to not worry about which bill needs to be paid and where the money is going to come from. I am excited about owning my truck out right and not having that payment any more :) Now its just to saving the money to buy a house and then we will be set to go. We have not decided yet which area we are going to buy in but we are looking to see what will be right for us.

  For us this year is all about changes and making ourselves better and healthier people. It has started out so positive and seems to be staying that way. Hopefully 6 months from now I can say the same thing lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment