Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 2012

Sorry I have not written in a long time. So many things have changed for us. So I will do my best to get everyone updated on what is going on in our lives.

 We moved around the 10th of May. We love our new place and have made it feel like home. We moved into a one bedroom with a den apartment. It is perfect for what Chris and I need right now. We are both tired of living in an apartment but we will deal with it until we are able to move into a house. Our hopes for this is that we are able to get things paid off this year and part of next year and then next summer be able to buy a house. We will be staying in Texas but we are not sure if we are going to stay in the area that we are in. At this time it all depends on what happens with On Site Safety.

 Chris is still working for On Site. There have been some problems with in the company so I am not sure what is going to happen with his position over the next year. We will take it one day at a time and go from there. We are still trying to get his teeth fixed but the insurance is fighting with us over what they will pay for. Hoping to have that taken care of with in the next couple of months. Other then that he is doing great. Working hard and trying to get things done here at home.

As for me I am working from home for Insulite labs. I love the company that I work for as well as the work that I do for them. I supervise three other ladies, all of us suffer from PCOS. We are out in the community as well as the internet supporting other women who are dealing with the same issues that we are. We research information and try to get it out there as much as possible. Its an amazing feeling be able to help others the way that we are. I am looking at going back to school. I have not decided where or exactly what field at this point. I have two options and I have to decide what is going to be best for Chris and I. I lost my health insurance so for right now I am not seeing any doctors for my issues but I am hoping that in the next month or so I can get insurance again and get back into see a doctor. I am feeling fine right now and nothing seems to be wrong except for a migraine headache every now and then. But that is something that I have dealt with my entire life. Other then that things are good and there is nothing new.

 Britney chris's cousin has been staying with us for the weekend and so far this week. She has been going to job interviews and working hard to find a job so that her husband and son can join her here in Texas. So far she loves the area and cant wait for her and her family to be able to start their new life. Very exciting things going on.

I hope that things are going well for all of you!

Lots of love
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment