Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Updates

Wow it's crazy to think we have been in Texas for a year now. The time flys by. We love it down here and are happy that we were able to be here.

On Friday we are moving into our new place! Supper excited about that. Its newer then the place that we are in now and a lot nicer. It's a gated community but it's set up differently then the ones we are in now so I am hoping we wont have as many problems. I am very excited and can't wait even though the actual moving part is no fun.

Chris is doing well. Work has been really really slow for him lately so that has been a concern for us. I am working for Insulitelabs now and so far it's enjoyable. It allows me to work from home as well as go back to school. For this I am very thankful.

Other then that not much has happened in our lives. Just the same ol same ol.

No comments:

Post a Comment